With over ten years of interior design experience, our team at BHR Interior Design has the expertise to translate our clients’ vision into elegantly designed and highly functional spaces.
Unlike interior decorators who focus strictly on home décor, BHR’s professional interior designers must also satisfy more technical and functional requirements of a space. Our designers are able to envision a more holistic view of your rooms, and take into account such key criteria as traffic flow, use and configuration of the space, structural or architectural elements, building codes, fixtures or appliances, and the client’s unique lifestyle. Interior design may or may not include decorating services—the choice is yours.
When you hire BHR Interior Design, you also have our commitment, as a full-service interior design firm, to seek out professional and competent suppliers and craftsmen on your behalf, to help you avoid costly mistakes.
Why Use an Interior Designer?
You might have some design ideas but are unsure how to implement them. Maybe it’s time to completely gut a kitchen or bathroom and rethink the whole space in terms of layout, fixtures, and materials. Or perhaps your home is not ideally suited to your lifestyle and a reconfiguration or repurposing of your space is needed.
There are several advantages to using an interior designer: to gain fresh interior design ideas and see new ways to maximize your space, to help translate your ideas into reality, and to have access to exclusive or to-the-trade items. These include fabrics, furniture, and accessories that contribute to your home’s one-of-a-kind look.
From kitchens and baths to entertainment spaces to home offices, our professional staff will help you plan your space and develop your own look to suit your style or refresh your current interior design.
Interior Design Services Include:
We will analyze your current space to create a well-thought-out floor plan and furniture plan. For example, what is your typical traffic flow through your home? How are you really using your rooms? Which pieces of furniture are needed and which should be replaced?
Contact BHR’s space planning professionals for:
- Kitchens—new plans to maximize cooking and preparation space; incorporate newer, larger appliances; add or renovate islands and peninsulas; pantry build-outs
- Bathrooms—elevations that reconfigure existing space for new fixtures, plumbing, linen closets
- Master bedroom suites, guest bedrooms
- Great rooms—redesign kitchens, dining areas, and family rooms as part of new construction or renovation
- Home offices—convert existing rooms for new use for business
- Media rooms, game rooms, and entertainment spaces
- Attics, basements, garages – design storage spaces and built-ins, guest spaces, extra bedrooms, retreats, studios
- Floor plans—your newly designed space needs new floor plans that place your existing furniture—or new furnishings we recommend or help you select—in new ways that create new looks and new ways to use your home.
Custom Design and Decorating
As part of our complete interior design services, our designers will coordinate a floor-to-ceiling makeover that includes furniture arrangements, new furniture pieces or finishes, color schemes, and wall treatments. For our clients with eclectic taste, our designers can guide you on how to best mix various styles or periods.
- Design custom built-in furniture: hutches, storage units, window seats, wall units, work stations
- Custom-designed kitchens, bathrooms, home offices—we will spec out materials and color schemes for countertops, backsplashes, vanity tops, and flooring
- Custom cabinetry (link to cabinetry page) for kitchens, bathrooms, family rooms, media rooms
- Custom-designed furniture: sofas, chairs, and dining tables designed to fit your space and your style
- Custom upholstery from an enormous selection of high-end fabrics
- Custom window treatments: cornices, valences, jabots, Roman shades, draperies, sheers, and more
- Wall color analysis to help you select and coordinate the best colors for each room and create a cohesive flow throughout your entire home
Home Interiors, Kitchen & Bath Designer, Serving Summit NJ and Morris County NJ
Contact our interior design team at (908) 273-9011 for more information about how your custom interior design services can help you create the space you need—and a beautiful, lasting impression—in your home.
BHR’s Service Area
BHR Home Remodeling and Interior Design provides design services to the following New Jersey areas:
Essex County NJ: Cedar Grove NJ, Maplewood NJ, Millburn NJ, Montclair NJ, Short Hills NJ, South Orange NJ, Upper Montclair NJ
Morris County NJ: Chatham NJ, Florham Park NJ, Morris Plains NJ, Morristown NJ, Montville NJ, Northfield NJ, Parsippany NJ
Union County NJ: Basking Ridge NJ, Berkeley Heights NJ, Mountainside NJ, New Providence NJ, Summit NJ, Springfield NJ